Live Your Big Life
Christine Lang, BA(Econ), CPA, CGA, CCS
A plan with out action is just a dream – adapted from Joel Arthur Barker
A big part of the journey of actioning that plan is coaching you to be make fully conscious and empowering decisions about your money, figuring out what’s most important to you and supporting you in not just getting there but enjoying the process.
I help women find more money, more freedom and more happiness by transforming their relationship with money with a simple 4 step process:
- Discover your money story and take a quiz to understand your money mindset
- Document your numbers so we can get a clear picture of where you are starting.
- Create a plan to reset your current financial picture into the CISS formula (yep, KISS with a C 😉)
- Committed expenses
- Investment (long term)
- Savings (Short Term)
- Spending! (yep, spending on what ever you want!)
- Three coaching sessions one month apart to help you get back on your feet when you fall, because you will fall and falling is part of growing.
Change is a process.
C – Commitment to yourself to change your money story
H – Healing your relationship with your money
A – Align your goals to a timeframe
N – Navigate your goals with life
G – Growth- this happens only when you try and fall and try again
E – Empowerment towards success
It takes with deciding to make a change, asking for help, taking small steps consistently in the right direction (especially when you fall!), and these small steps start to empower you towards success.
I am a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and finance professional with over 30 years of experience in business and in coaching people with their money. This includes money coaching, long term tax and retirement planning.
I help people find money that is falling through the cracks!
My passion lies in helping my clients, specifically women, feel empowered with their finances.
Let’s start creating your best life!