Live Your Big Life
Christine Lang, BA(Econ), CPA, CGA, CCS
Christine is passionate about helping you live a big life!
A big part of the journey is coaching you to be make fully conscious and empowering decisions about your money, figuring out what’s most important to you and supporting you in not just getting there but enjoying the process.
She is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and finance professional with over 30 years of experience in business and in personal money, tax, and retirement planning. This experience gives her a unique view to understanding the financial risks you may face as well as growing and protecting your investments as you create your big life. As a finance professional, she has access to a broad range of tools to create and manage strong long term plans.
Results that you get with working with Christine include:
• Pay off your mortgage faster not at the expense of your life
• Paying less tax today and tomorrow
• Spending and savings plans
• Long term savings that minimize taxes both today and tomorrow
• Consistent income in retirement
• Making sure your family receives what you want
• Making your business work for you
Corri relocated to Calgary from Victoria BC where she was employed as Data Integrity Manager for a large Deposit Broker. She holds her Register Deposit Agent designation and most recently completed a course on Estate & Trust Administration. Corri has spent the majority of her career in backline/support roles in the financial sector.