A buy-sell agreement is a legally binding document that sets out what must happen to a business if one or more of the owners is no longer involved. It is crucial for businesses as it protects both shareholders and the business itself in the event of a partner’s departure. A buy-sell agreement provides many benefits, including maintaining business continuity, minimizing disputes between remaining co-owners and the family of the departing owner, decreasing stress and uncertainty for all business owners, and protecting business assets and liquidity with a solid financial and tax plan.
A certified financial planner is trained to focus on all aspects of your finances – everything from your taxes to retirement savings.
The six steps to financial planning are:
• Meeting your financial planner
• Determining your goals and expectation
• Reviewing your current financial state
• Developing a financial plan
• Implementing a financial plan
• Monitoring the plan
A certified financial planner will develop a plan that works for you both today and in the future.
It’ll be time to file your 2022 taxes soon, and you must take advantage of every tax credit and deduction you can! Our article covers the following:
• Canada Workers Benefit.
• Claiming home office expenses.
• The tax deduction for zero-emissions vehicles.
• Return Of Fuel Charge Proceeds To Farmers Tax Credit.
• Eligible Educator School Supply Tax Credit.