Financial advice and planning for business owners is not a stand-alone endeavour. You are not just your business and planning must include your personal life.
Business owners have some advantages over an employee. However, with the constant changes to the tax act it can be difficult to keep up. We can help you navigate these constant changes to minimize taxes and maximize cash flow.
The value of financial advice:
- Feel empowered about your money so you can focus on what you do best.
- Prioritize your goals for your working years and for retirement
- Focus on the big picture.
- Save money and minimize taxes
There are 2 main factors when it comes to business owners’ finances: Growth and Preservation
Growth & Accumulation
- Cash flow for today’s operations, growth, and retirement
- Tax Planning- Finding tax efficiencies for the short and long term
- Protecting your business if you get sick or hurt and can’t work
Preservation & Protection
- Investment strategies for growth while managing your tax liability
- Insurance Planning/Risk Management – protecting your business
- Buy/ Sell planning and funding
- Exit strategy, Succession & Estate planning