Cash Flow Planning
Do you want to be in control of your money and have financial freedom?
We are very excited about Cash Flow Planning because we have seen such amazing results!
When most people think about cash flow and managing money they tend to think of the word “budgeting” and focusing on how to get out of debt. At Lang Financial Consulting we don’t like that word because much like dieting, it only works in the short term. Cash Flow is all about being feeling empowered about your money and your life!
Budget vs Cash Flow Plan
- Like dieting it feels restrictive and focuses on what we can’t have.
- Great for projects like home renovations because cost have a beginning and an end.
- Great for vacations and other annual or irregular expenses.
- Does not change your behaviour and emergencies can can destroy the budget in a moment by using credit cards or lines of credit.
- Feelings of being empowerment. Focuses on what we can have!
- Ideal for day-to-day spending – groceries, eating out, activities, etc.
- Gets you what you want in the short and long terms.
- Changes your behavior and relationship with your money so you stay on track.
The biggest reason people don’t save and create wealth for themselves is because they are slaves budgeting and focused on paying off debt. A cash flow plan not only gets you out of debt but create the wealth, confidence, and empowerment!